Wednesday, June 28

Deer in the Wood


It seems deer are finding their way into everything I make and I'm not going to resist such a sweet and innocent creature from taking over! This deerly pin is part of a deer themed notecard, this pretty bag is a gift from my good friend, Kelse, who said she just thought of me when she saw it and please someone do the math for me because I want this little deer designed by Shinzi Katoh. There are so many beautiful designs here of little girls chatting away with their bears and lollipop trees and hopping bunny rabbits but why oh why do they have to cover up the beautiful designs with the "SOLD OUT" icon! They need a gallery for people like me looking for inspiration!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad you have a blog now- i love your flickr page! I too am very interested in vintage children's book illustrations and such whimsical things, and I hope to one day write and illustrate some books of my own. Keep posting your creations and thoughts!

✠ Seafairy

9:18 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Su Limbert said...

Hi, Seafairy! Thank you very much for the kind words of encouragement! Do you have a blog as well? I love this whole blog thing! Meeting so many people with similar interests! Keep in touch! Su

1:22 PM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

yeah, i do:
http://hoodkingdom.blogspot.com is my personal blog and http://mplslove.blogspot.com is a blog about the jewelry i make. Seeing your stuff makes me want to do more crafty stuff myself! It's all sooo neat- and the deer is not ugly but very endeering (hehe)

Seafairy (michelle belle)

7:31 PM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home