Friday, November 25

My First Solo Show! Thank you Blackbird Studios!

I had a great time and am ever so thankful for the support of those at Blackbird Studios for gettng my work out of my house and into the world!! Great things are starting to happen for me now: I've made lots of great new acquaintances and real friendships, I am shipping a series of three pieces painted for this show to a gallery in Louisville, KY to let them have a go at selling them, I have a few bites on some of the butterflies, I've got two custom orders for plate sculptures, I'm selling at West Elm, First Friday, entering into group art shows, and working on a proposal for the Contemporary Arts Center window installation project!! Weeeeeeee! I will post pictures from the show soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home