Sunday, July 23

My Online Garage Sale: Sumo Sumo Cups

Sumo Sumo Cups! These handsome little guys could have been yours for $1 plus Shipping or trade! ---But I've found a fabulous new home for them and an awesome crafty trade! So happy to know you, Pthalo Blue! I'll be posting photos of your package soon!

They make excellent pencil holders for your work table! I believe there's a couple more to this sumo series too if you're interested in a set-I got these at the local International market-they don't carry them any more, but, always have neat neat neat ceramic cups with Japanese and Chinese images. It seems to be the new fashion in their dinnerware section to have plates and cups with images of sushi and sumo printed on them. So you'd be so hip to own these ; ) heee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home