Sunday, July 23

Pincushion Planters-Get This Bee For Free!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I wanted to turn this little bee planter into a pincushion so badly! Now that I look at it I come to realize just how much froof I put into things--it's almost a little creepy!
But, a cute play on the whole association of bees and stinging. So perhaps someone out there will run across this blog and think they might adopt her! She's Free to anyone interested you just pay shipping $3 and let me know so I can send you an invoice through paypal. She's quite cute in person and strange the more I look at her! I don't wish to sell her in my etsy shop because I got a little hot glue on the pincushion and can't get it off--you can see it in the bottom right hand corner of the picture on the right. This was my first pincushion planter here with the momma birdie feeding her young and came from the frustration of losing my sumo pincushion amongst my fabric and felt! I just grabbed a woven yarn flower that I had rejected for brooches and stuffed it into the planter-It is much harder to lose my pincushion now and much cuter to look at!We've got an awesome groups of members now and so many amazing pets that I covet so!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a couple of thrifted planters waiting for the same thing!

2:05 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Su Limbert said...

I think it's going to become a hot new trend! Oh yeah that's right I'm a trendsetter--actually, I'm sure someone out there has already been there done that! I'd LOVE to see pictures when you're done with them! They really do make ideal pincushions when you're working with piles of scraps that sweep away the lightweight pincushions!

4:32 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home