Monday, July 24

Furry Squirrel I Squish You!


my joy my love my squirrel

We took an outing "to see the ducks" this morning. She's so giddy in this picture running straight into a flock of ducks. She puts on a cheeky grin as soon as the sunglasses go on. I think she sees them as a way to be more grownup or maybe she just knows it's easier on the eyes in this summer sun. I love this picture! She's flying! We had to stop her in her tracks because with these hungry birds you have to plan ahead and bring a bag of bread or cheerios or the duckies and peacocks will mob you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi su!!!i've flight to your blog on a big pinky bird!! i'll read you here too!

your izzy is so pretty!^_^ and such an elegant baby!!

2:59 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Su Limbert said...

thank you! I'm so happy to have you visit! You're so fun to talk with! and thanks for the little squirrel compliments--she's actually quite a rascal!

4:34 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home