Wednesday, July 26

SwapSwapSwapObsessed!

Loretta and I started to talk about doing a swap because I love her brooches and she loves mine! I am thrilled that we added a couple souvenirs in our packages because I got the kitschiest card from Valencia! You can't see it, but there's actually a goose's head peeking under her fabric skirt! And on top of it all she added handmade barettes and the sweetest little pocket pouch for my "little things!" The folded up white lace like fabric is the sweetest, most elegant curtain with giraffes on the plain--In vegas the wondow are covered in wooden shutters inside, but, I'm going to save it for when we move and get the chance to hang it--it will be lovely with light shining through. My husband knew right away what that yellow pin was from--1982 World Cup held in Spain-he rambled that off like it was common knowledge! Thank you so much Loretta! I look forward to our Christmas swap-I warn you I get VERY kitsch driven during the holidays!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

^_^happy swap!!! i'm so happy you like it!!!
i must tell the world that your swap is the most beautiful and marvellous!!like a birdy birthday's party!!

i'm thinking about christmas swap...it will be very interesting...and funny...because i think our christmas are very very different!!
i want to start now!

6:02 AM, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home