Saturday, August 5

From Pthalo Blue! There's so much more not even shown!

There ARE generous people in this world and it's amazing how many I've met on flickr! Pthalo Blue sent this lot of amazing goodies in exchange for the sumo cups and I felt like a little kid opening a super duper baby can cry pee and walk doll on Christmas morning! Except there was a lot more to look at and open! I think it's so amazing-right when I think I've seen all the most beautiful things in the world I get a package in the mail like this that feeds my mind with fresh images and fabrics and possibilities! I love swapping for craft goodies! There is so much potential in that one package. Thank you endlessly, Pthalo Blue!

2 Comments:

Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

wow, you got some great things, how inspiring!

3:25 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger iHanna said...

oh my gosh, that is a LOT of beautiful things!

4:06 AM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home