Thursday, July 27

My Online Garage Sale: Altered States

Incredible book about how artists have altered their state of mind to access their subconcious from sleep depravation to androgyny to sex and drugs. This book is in great condition and has page after page of artist info and color illustration. Looking for $6 total including shipping (Not sure what shipping will cost) Let me know if you live out of the US and I'll check on postage. Just email me with your interest and I'll send you and invoice and mail it into your curious little hands! Awesome for the art history buff and those looking for info that you don't usually learn in your textbooks.

1 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I have this book. Yes it is amazing ! The creative process facinates me.

4:46 PM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home