Sunday, August 6

Ting and Ling and the Birthday Surprise

Oh what a handful these two twin kittens are! Brothers Ting and Ling have snuck away from the birthday party and are very curious about this giant squishy, sweet smelling cake! It's quite enormous on that thin stemmed cake stand you can just imagine the slightest shift of weight and it will come tumbling down! Well, maybe that's Ting's plan so that Ling can have some...he's having a hard time hopping up top!

I've got more of this Happy Birthday paper so I wonder what little animals will be causing trouble next!?!

This is for sale at Prettyville!

I like the look of these little blocks of wood all dressed up and coated in resin so there is sure to be more on the way!

SUPER KITSCHY!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yoonie said...

Just simply love your blog! Come visit mine and join the swap, please?

8:27 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger marcisenders said...

This is adorable!

5:47 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Wow,that imagery is marvelous!Your pics are too too wonderful.

3:24 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger nice-etc.com / caitlin said...

I've had you as a favorite shop on Etsy for quite a while, but I just found you on flickr and thus discovered your blog! Quite excited.

And I am really sad that I missed these kittens! Are you able to make it again?

I'm excited to get to know you :)

-Caitlin

10:34 PM, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home