Tuesday, December 26

Make Your Own Glitterboard Village! Here's My Green and Red Mansion

Book title where you can find this template and a few others: Vintage Christmas Crafts by Sara Toliver. ISBN # 1-4027-2791-7.

I was excited to give this to Kelsey and Neil yesterday for Christmas and Kelse said something very sweet-she said that she knows her son, Brooklyn, will spend lots of time gazing at it as he grows up and will have memories of it from his childhood-I think I will have to make more for them now! : ). I also hoped they didn't think I was a little bit coookooo since I went a little overboard on the crafting for gifts this year-weeeeeee! I also made a "Let it Snow" banner and gnome snowglobe for each of my closest friends!

5 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Sooo cute!

7:10 AM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Oh,and ofcourse this x-mas house is amazing!

7:37 AM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger The Mushroom said...

Thank you for the information about the book! I'll hunt it up at the library; Amazon has it otherwise. :)

« mush »
Flickr's thedamnmushroom

12:50 PM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada said...

I am now a fan of your blog. Great work

5:17 PM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

very cute!!!

2:18 PM, September 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home